The Cool Pup Cooling Popsicle Dog Toy look and smell like frozen treats, and feel just as refreshing!
- Use as a regular TPR toy, or put water in them and freeze, for a cooling toy
- Dogs enjoy the cool water from small holes on the front
- Especially good for teething puppies
- Fun scented with fruit flavors
Why We Love It:
Dogs love popsicles, and here's a safe and fun way to let them have it! Cool Pup™ Cooling Toys can be filled with water and frozen, to give dogs an icy-cool way to enjoy traditional summertime goodies!
This dog toy is made of TPR (thermoplastic rubber) which provides a squishy, comforting chewing experience. Combining the gummy texture with a cooling feature makes this an ideal toy for teething puppies or any hot dog.
Collect all of the colors and let your dog appreciate the different scents each color features! The orange popsicle features an orange scent, the green is melon scented, and the blue is blueberry.
Your dog will love the multisensory experience of this unique cooling dog chew toy! Collect all colors and check out the ice cream cone.
Each toy measures 6"
Instructions for cooling:
- Fill with water by submerging in water, or hold under faucet. Squeeze toy to release air bubbles and allow water to fill inner cavity.
- Place toy in freezer with holes facing up so water does not leak out. Keep toy in freezer for about two hours until water is frozen.
- Remove toy from freezer and give to dog to play with outdoors or on a water-resistant surface. For maximum cooling effect, let dogs play with this toy on a cool surface.
Caution: Do not allow pet to play with toy if it becomes damaged. Supervision is advised.