For older or injured dogs, the PetSafe Solvit CareLift Dog Lifting Harness provides a convenient and safe way to improve a pet’s mobility.
- Lifts from the carrying leash, the comfort-grip handles, or shoulder strap
- Fully adjustable
- Can be comfortably worn full-time
- Several configurations for different needs
- Helps to protect human caregivers from injuries
Why We Love It:
The PetSafe Solvit CareLift™ Full Body Dog Lifting Harness is excellent for assisting pets up stairs, into vehicles, onto furniture, outside for a bathroom break, or to provide some assistance when taking a walk. It's a perfect solution for rehabilitation of dogs after injury or surgery.
The full-body (front+rear) configuration can be comfortably worn full-time to make it easy to assist the pet without the hassle of installing the harness each time it’s needed (great for “emergency” bathroom breaks!)
The unique design of the rear section lifts dogs from both the hips and abdomen, resulting in less stress than similar devices which lift only from either the legs or abdomen.
The abdominal support band suits both male and females. Use the optional specially-shaped protector panel insert for male dogs. For females, simply open the touch fastener pouch of the belly band and remove the insert for a softer, feminine fit.
For males, to ensure that the abdominal support band stays clean and dry during potty breaks, simply unclip the band on the left side and clip it out of the way on the other side.
Five lifting methods are available with the CareLift™ system:
- Rear lift only, using either the adjustable leash or the comfort-grip handle
- Front lift only, using the comfort grip handle
- Full body lift, using the comfort grip handles at front and rear
- Full body lift, using the adjustable shoulder strap attached to front and rear
- Full body assist with carry leash handle between the front and rear lift systems
Medium size fits dogs 35-70 lbs
Large size fits dogs 70–130 lbs.
Caution: Caregivers, take care of yourself too! To avoid injury, take extreme care when lifting your dog. Beware of weight shift which might result in a loss of balance. Know your limitations. Always lift with your legs, not your back.
Cleaning: The belly band and leg loops are removable and machine washable. Remove male protector insert from belly band and wash it separately in soapy water.
If you feel that your dog doesn't need to be carried and just needs a little extra support in the back end, look for our Rear-Only CareLift Dog Lifting Harness for a more cost-effective and as-needed option.