Give your pup the ultimate in warmth and protection with the Zippy Dynamics Cozy Full-Body Dog Suit.
- Durable materials that withstand years of wear and tear
- A true full-body fit that protects your dog from head to paw, helping to keep dirt and cold temps at bay
- A breathable Inner Lining (100% polyester) that locks in warmth and insulates your dog on cold days
- A thick Outer Shell (80% polyester/15% cotton/5% spandex) that keeps your dog warm even on frigid winter days
- Four Pant Zippers at the bottom of the pant legs that make running your dog’s legs through the pants easy
- A handy latch on the nape of the neck that makes putting the garment on your dog quick and convenient
- A lined Double Zipper that allows for a tighter or looser fit around the body and that will not catch on your dog’s fur
- Two Body Cords running along the side that make the body length and groin area fit adjustable to your dog
- Four Pant Cords running along the pant legs that make the pant length adjustable to your dog
- Two Elastic Inserts that make the suit flexible and leaves your dog’s movement unrestricted
- Water Resistance
Why We Love It:
The Zippy Dynamics “Cozy” Full-Body Suit is an insulating and protective fashion statement for your dog. It sports a fashionable gray and yellow design made from the highest quality materials. With a thick outer shell and an inner lining that locks in warmth, “Cozy” is perfect for walks with your companion on cool, cold or even frigid days. Like all Zippy Dynamics suits, it has a full body fit that is adjustable to your pup and protects them from rain, snow, dirt, and other elements.
Sizes are determined primarily by the length from the base of the neck to the base of the tail in inches. They are also divided into two categories, one designed for short-leg dogs (e.g 14S) and one designed for long-leg dogs (e.g. 14L).
Back: Length from the base of the neck to the base of the tail.
Chest: Circumference around the widest part of the chest.
Neck: Circumference around the base of the neck.
Leg: Length from where the chest meets the leg and the ground
Spend less time cleaning your house and your dog after walks in dirty and wet environments.
• Wash in cold or warm water
• Gentle cycle
• Mild detergent
• Hang dry
• Do not bleach
• Do not iron
• Do not dry clean